Just made the first release of Publisher Inventory, a product that was
developed for a customer, and has been living in CVS for almost one
Here’s some info, straight from README:
Publisher Inventory Product
This product was developed by RUNYAGA, LLC to serve as an Inventory
Management System (IMS) for Publishers. It has several nice features
- TTW Configurable Vocabularies
- Uses PostgreSQLStorage if available, fallback to AttributeStorage
(specify connection string on portal creation)
- Restriction of types allowed to be created at the portal root
- Subclasses Plone Portal and registers it’s own Customization Policy
for better branding
- Provides a ‘DynamicFTI’, which controls which types are available
for adding into a folderish type via a module level variable.
- Filtering of searches, allowing to export search results to a .csv file
- Pluggable .csv reports, just add a Script (Python) to
publisher_reports on portal_skins
- Uses Archetypes’s autogenerated search widgets on frontpage, as well
as a categorized menu of ‘addable items’.
It should serve as a nice example of using advanced Archetypes
features and how to explore some CMF features as the FTI.
The product is licensed under the GPL.
Get the tarball.